18th January 2013, 12:38 AM

How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management

Sir., i m doing pgdm in rural management ..i want to do my internship from tata steel ..,Is it possible................if it is possible than
it will be better or not...for my further career..and could u plz tell me about the rural development programme of tata steel.

10th March 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management

Sir, Iam studying B.E. 3rd year CIVIL Engg from CBIT, Hyderabad. I would like do summer internship in TATA STEEL company and moreoveri dont know hoe to apply for it please inform me about the concern matter sir!
8th November 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Sorry to say.. But I guess tata steel gives internship only to those college students which are either selected from college when company itself visits the campus or it will give intern to those students having some strong source or contact inside company. Other than that, it never consider anyone for internship program. Although the special cases like some extraordinary student or one with brilliant CV may stand some chance but still, it is very rare..
9th January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of final yr my branch is ECE i want to get trainning and job in tata steel kallinga sujest me what can i do for this my email id is [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am alok kumar sahoo student of kiet diploma engineering completed so can a job so kindly donated to be a job my family is very poor sir kindly a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?