15th March 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

Hello,
I want to do Internship in TCS company.
How I can apply for this?
I have completed my MBA in Marketing.
Kindly tell me the procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. What is the procedure of internship in TCS?
  4. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am doing MCA 3rd year
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  11. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in NTPC for M.Sc(Environmental Science) postgraduate?
  13. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  14. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
16th January 2018, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

You have to visit their official wesite at first (http://www.nextstep.tcs.com and fill up the online application form. Then you have to contact your college and get an internship request application from the training and placement cell. Now you have to send your resume with the application to the HR department of TCS. They have their own eligibility criteria to select the candidates. If you clear the selection process successfully then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?