21st August 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?

hi..
i want to ask the procedure to apply for summer internship in mnc like wipro,ibm,tcs ....
my aggregate til now is 76%.......i have knowledge of java,c,c ..please send related information on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Honeywell
  10. Summer training for student of CS branch near Kanpur?
  11. Where can I do summer training during May-June while in 2nd year in Electronics?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  17. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  18. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
4th July 2017, 08:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?

Getting the opportunity for internship in the above mentioned companies is not that easy. You must have a strong contact over there who can refer your name for internship. Or you can directly upload your resume at their websites and have to attach a recommendation letter prepared by the HOD of your college. If they have any vacancy available then they will call you to complete the further selection procedure which you have to follow accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?