14th March 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?

I m Second Year(SEM 4) Mechanical Engg Student
from Mumbai University.I wanna know how can i
apply for Internship in companies like
L&T,Godrej,etc?.Is there any eligibility criteria
for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  5. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  8. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  9. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  15. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?
  18. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
16th January 2018, 10:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companie, you should have completed at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You must score good marks in all the semesters without any backlogs and year gaps. You must have good technical and computer knowledge.

You can visit the official websites of these companies and submit your resume. Then you have to write an application to the HR of the company requesting about the internship. You also have to get an approval letter from your college and send it with the application at the admin department. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility and if you are eligible you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?