6th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship in EEE branch from ECIL?

Dear sir, I am studying in 3rd year of EEE and want to do internship in ECIL. Send me procedure to do internship from ECIL on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
8th October 2017, 07:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship in EEE branch from ECIL?

In order to apply for internship in ECIL, you have to contact your college at first. They will have a conversation with the authorities of ECIL and fetch you the permission for internship. Now you have to write a cover letter in which you have to mention the details of your training. Send the letter along with a NOC from your college to the HOD of the company. Also don't forget to attach your resume. Soon you will be called to go through the selection process if your resume gets shortlisted.
9th October 2017, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am studying in 3rd year of EEE and want to do internship in ECIL. Send me procedure to do internship from ECIL on my email [email protected]

Interested students can apply to the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) through their college Training and Placement Cell for an internship. They have to apply to the HR manager of the ECIL for an internship. Students have to apply for an internship with necessary documents like NOC, resume and covering letter. Students can also apply to the internship through employee referrals also. Short listed students have to clear an interview for the selection. ECIL is a Government of India Enterprise.
6th November 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir Is there any interview for selecting candidates for internship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?