11th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Infosys, Bangalore for internship in CS? Maximum stipend during internship?

I am in 3rd year of BE CS and want to get internship from Infosys, Bangalore. Please tell me how to join this company for internship? Maximum stipend during internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Bangalore for MCA students with stipend facilities?
  2. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  3. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer?
  4. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  6. Which of the companies among Infosys, Megasoft and Wipro offers internship at Bangalore for MCA candidate? How to apply for it?
  7. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing one month training for MBA Marketing students with stipend
  9. Procedure to get internship at leading IT companies
  10. Companies in Bangalore providing internship for MBA Marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  12. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  13. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. Details of Infosys, IBM, Microsoft and Apple offering internship at Bangalore?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  16. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  17. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  18. How to apply for internship in Infosys?
15th November 2017, 08:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Infosys, Bangalore for internship in CS? Maximum stipend during internship?

You have to visit the official website of Infosys, Bangalore and fill up the online application form. You have to send your resume with a recommendation letter from your college to the HR department of the company. You can also visit the company and submit your resume at the admin department. They will further guide you to complete the selection procedure. They pays a monthly stipend upto Rs. 8,000/- to Rs 10,000/- depending upon the eligibility of the candidate.

Address: Plot No.44 Hosur Main Road, Electronics City, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100

infosys.com

ph - 080 2852 0261
4th September 2019, 06:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Infosys, Bangalore for internship in CS? Maximum stipend during internship?

There are two ways to join Infosys that are:

1. First, visit the website of Infosys - www.infosys.com. Fill the application form and submit.

2. Second, you can visit the office of Infosys with all the important documents for the internship. Address - Plot No.44 Hosur Main Road, Electronics City, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.

You must have the graduation in B.E/BTech/M.E. to be eligible for the internship.

Note: freshers can also apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?