10th June 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for sub engineer job training after completion of diploma in eee?

Procedure to apply for sub engineer job training after completion of diploma in eee? I did this diploma engineering after 12th not after 10th that's a plus point.

11th June 2021, 07:19 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for sub engineer job training after completion of diploma in eee?

Procedure to apply for sub engineer job training after completion of diploma in eee is very simple. You have to visit the website of the job training firm. Read all the details regarding training. Then, you have to scroll down. You will get a link for application form. Fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?