18th August 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?

Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get the government job after completion of course? What are the minimum criteria to apply for the jobs? Will part time diploma help me to get the government job or not? Awaiting for your reply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  2. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  3. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  5. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of diploma by vocational course?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of 3years diploma in Architecture Assitantship?
  9. Can I do Engineering part time while working after completion of diploma?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  12. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. Can I apply for government job with my part time B.Tech?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  16. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  18. Procedure to apply for government job after completion of graduation from Delhi Open University?
19th August 2017, 07:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?

Minimum qualification required for most of the diplomas is 10th standard and it would be better for you to join any technical diploma course because then you will find government job easily as well as you can settle in private companies.
There are diploma courses which may be of 1 year duration or 3 years duration so it would be better for you to appear in any entrance exam like polytechnic entrance exam and then it would be easy to find government job.
19th August 2017, 07:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for part time diploma course? Can I get government job after completion of course?

Yes, definitely you can apply for diploma in any stream in which you are interested but it would be better for you to appear in polytechnic entrance exam and then to complete your diploma. This entrance exam is conducted on the basis of 10th standard. Once you are done with your diploma it is easy for you to apply for government job or private job in Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?