25th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in finance sector

Sir, I am Ram parkas Nuwal from Bhilwara. I want to apply for summer internship in finance sector in a top company. Please tell me my email ID is ram [email protected]
I am pursuing MBA from Pacific university Udaipur (Rajasthan)

30th June 2017, 10:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in finance sector

In order to apply for internship in finance sectors at first you have to check out the vacancies available in the companies. If there are vacancies available then you can submit your resume with a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college to the HR department of the company.

If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview to complete the selection procedure. Now you have to complete all the formalities as directed by the company in order to get the opportunity for internship.
3rd July 2017, 06:52 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in finance sector

If you want to apply for the summer internship for top mnc firstly you need to well prepare your cv mention your skills,hobbies etc.Mostly mnc company conduct internship program in which you have to apply for it online.Go through there official website search there vacancy for the internship and apply it with your resume.Or you can contact to the HR of the company and ask for the internship program in there company they will give you full information regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?