31st May 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which MNC is best in Delhi for doing summer internship? Procedure to apply?

Hello sir,
I am pursuing MBA Finance 2nd Semester from SRM Business School, Lucknow and looking for Summer Internship. Please tell me the Procedure to apply in MNC and also tell which MNC is best for Summer Internship in Finance from Delhi NCR?

16th January 2018, 03:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MNC is best in Delhi for doing summer internship? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am pursuing MBA Finance 2nd Semester from SRM Business School, Lucknow and looking for Summer Internship. Please tell me the Procedure to apply in MNC and also tell which MNC is best for Summer Internship in Finance from Delhi NCR?

Some of the MNCs in Delhi offering internship are given below;

Sterlite Power - Official Website

WWF India – 172-B, Pirojsha Godrej Building, Lodhi Estate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi

Philips India - Official Website

DuPont India - Official Website

Candidates have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or employee referral or through internship portal. They have to apply for internships with covering letter, no objection certificate from their college and resume. Interns are selected based on their academic performance and interview. Candidates also get help from their college department or from their seniors for internships in MNCs in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?