18th January 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am currently in 4th semester of BE electrical engg. in UNIVERSITY VISVESVARAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,BANGALORE
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.This internship I'd like to have when I'll be in my 3rd year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.

your sincerely
nagesh kumar c

8th May 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I am currently in 4th semester of BE electrical engg. in UNIVERSITY VISVESVARAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,BANGALORE
I would like to know about the procedure for summer internship in BHEL.This internship I'd like to have when I'll be in my 3rd year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.

your sincerely
nagesh kumar c

Those students who are studying in the 4th or 6th semester of engineering graduation (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science) are eligible for internships in BHEL. Students need to apply for the internship through their college Training and Placement Cell to the GM of the Human Resource Development at the BHEL Office. Most of the students are selected for an internship at BHEL through employee referral. If you know someone working at BHEL, then that person needs to forward your resume and follow up with the HR for internship. Internship in BHEL is best through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?