17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the various Summer Internship for doing in MBA?

Hello Sir/Ma'am , I am pursuing my MBA 2nd Semester from SRM Business School, Lucknow and looking for Summer Internship in Finance
related job in Delhi NCR for 1 n half months (july-A
ugust). Please tell me the Procedure how to apply in MNC and also tell which MNC is best for Summer Internship in Finance from Delhi NCR, India

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for MBA(PSM & E-Governance) candidate?
  3. Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?
  4. What are the various Summer Internship for doing in MBA? -- [New]
  5. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  7. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  8. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  9. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  10. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  11. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  13. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  14. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  15. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  16. List of companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship to MBA(HR) candidate in Faridabad?
  17. How to do summer internship in HR from Lucknow? I am doing MBA from Gia University
  18. Companies offering 3 months Summer Internship for MBA student in Ahmedabad?
1st August 2016, 12:34 AM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: What are the various Summer Internship for doing in MBA?

Great that you did MBA as your PG degree and you are interested in Internship. If you are interested in orking with MNC's then you have to know some persons there working in that company. They have to refer yourselves to do internship in their company. Send a request mail to the concerned HR of the Company and then you might get a call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?