14th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am from Army Institute of Technology. I am a student of B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year. I want to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal. Can you please tell me the procedure?

19th August 2015, 09:40 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

You are eligible for the industrial training in BHEL. So, below is the mentioned procedure to be followed for the internship program in any industry:

1. You need to prepare Training letter in favor of the company you want to do internship
from the college authority.
2. You need to apply for the NOC letter from your college too.
3. Now, you have to attach all your educational documents including your Resume to the
training letter and forward to the industry.
4. If your letter will get selected then you will be informed through e-mail or phone.

23rd August 2015, 05:33 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

For applying for the training in BHEL you need-

1-A reference person who is currently working in BHEL.
2-For this you have to submit your document and bio-data through that reference person to the training head of the company.
3-After that they will list out the student list according to batches and date of conducting training.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?