21st May 2011, 10:59 PM
rajneesh singh yadav

What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?

hi
i'm rajneesh from bhopal in BE civil branch(3rd year).i want 2 do training in BHEL.so tell me procedure for it.
my email id [email protected]
thanx

Related Questions:
16th June 2011, 03:13 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?

the things you have to do to get training there :
1>just make your proper cv.
2>send to the email id of HR of respective company or if your any relative work there then send it with his reference then it's easy to get training their.
my best wishes with you
1st July 2011, 05:48 PM
mr.abhishek agrawal

Default summer training

hi, i am abhishek agrawal from gwalior in b.e. civil engg. student 3rd year.i want to summer training in bhel from bhopal. my email id is [email protected] .my contact no. is 9752458726,7879232484. thanks
11th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?

hi, i m himanshu singh from bhopal persuing b.e civil engineering.student 3 year.i want to do minor training from bhopal or outside as well i want to do job in this field .plzzzz give me a suggestion my email id is [email protected]
12th July 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Hii, I am tanmay tyagi from bhopal persuating my BE 3rd year civil engg. from UIT-RGPV, I want to do my summer training from BHEL, none of my family member is in BHEL, so is it possible for me to do summer traning. My email id is- [email protected] , n contact num is 8871137756..Thanks
3rd September 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
my name is ramapriya rath from nalco nagar .i want to know that after i got summertraining in some publicsecters then what is to b done there.
what we have to do at trainig period and after that trainning pls tell me my mailid--
[email protected]
4th September 2011, 03:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneesh singh yadav View Post
hi
i'm rajneesh from bhopal in BE civil branch(3rd year).i want 2 do training in BHEL.so tell me procedure for it
First,you have to take a bonafide certificate from your college which certifies that you are a student of a recognized engineering college and they are allowing you to train
Secondly,2 months before your holiday,you have to go to the HR department of BHEL and apply for training..if they approve you,then after 2 months you can train else not possible
17th December 2011, 10:25 PM
chint123

1>just make your proper cv.
2>send to the email id of HR of respective company or if your any relative work there then send it with his reference then it's easy to get training their.
my best wishes with you
7th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir, i m a civil engg. student from rgpv plz tell me about minor traning in bhopl so plz give me a sayisfaction my e-mail is
[email protected]
12th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir
i am doing b.tech 3rd year from civil sir i want to do training from ur company please help
16th May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi
Sir . My name Santosh gupta . I'm civil eng. BE 6 sem .I want to do training is study to RGPV .please sir help me .my email address [email protected]
5th December 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir/madam. My name srinivasan . I''m doing third year B.E civil engineering in mayiladuthurai. i am interested in bhel for inplant training. please help for how to apply this training.
e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?