2nd July 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to take Summer Training from BHEL. Please guide me for the procedure of applying Training.
Thanking you!
Chandan Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  2. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course?
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  10. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  14. How to get summer training in BHEL, Haridwar?
  15. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  18. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?

4th July 2015, 01:17 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a 3rd year student of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to take Summer Training from BHEL. Please guide me for the procedure of applying Training.
Thanking you!
Chandan Jain

For taking the Summer Training from BHEL you need to follow the following procedure mentioned below :

1. You need to prepare Training Letter from your Institute.
2. Then you need to make NOC letter in favor of BHEL.
3. You need to professor as a referral.
4. You need to submit all the document along with your Resume to the BHEL
official center.
5. After all the procedure done, you will be notified by the BHEL for the
internship Program.

13th December 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

In which month student can apply for summer training after 3rd year b tech

16th March 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, I'm 3rd year student of electronic and communication stream .I need to know all the associated procedure for the summer training in BHEL(Bhopal)
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Roshni Soni
Email I'd- [email protected]

25th October 2020, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a 4th-year student of electronic and communication stream. I need to know all the procedure for the 6-month training, how can I apply for that and where I have to submit all the required documents.
Yours faithfully
Sahil Dahiya

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?