7th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello sir
I am in B.Tech 3rd year from Electronics and Communication branch.
I want to do Vocational Training in BHEL Bhopal.
Please guide me the procedure how I apply?
I am doing B.E in S.G.B.M.I.T.S(R.G.P.V)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  2. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  3. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream?
  4. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  6. Application procedure for training at BHEL Bhopal?
  7. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  9. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  10. How to do 45 years training in BHEL Bhopal after passing 3 years EEE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  16. What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?
  17. How can a CSE student apply for training in BHEL(bhopal)? What's the procedure?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
6th March 2016, 07:30 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

After completing your 3rd year you can apply to the BHEL when they notify or you have to go in person and apply by filling application form. You need a friend or a relative to get into this BHEL if you are looking for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?