7th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship in L&T ship design?

I am a 3rd year B.E. naval architecture and marine engineering from andhra university,visakhapatnam. I want to do a summer internship in L&T. how should I proceed for that? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  7. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  11. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
6th March 2016, 07:17 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in L&T ship design?

Internship can be very useful only after your 3rd year Engineering course. You have very good opportunities after completing this course. On completing your 3rd year you can apply for internship for various companies. L&T offers variety of opportunities for the Engineers, if you get placed then you have great opportunities in getting offer after completing your Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?