10th October 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Dissertation in M.Sc. (Biotechnology)?

I want to do my dissertation in M.Sc. biotechnology. Kindly tell me about the procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  2. Procedure to do Dissertation in M.Sc. (Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. Different institutes in India offering dissertation in microbiology and biotechnology during session II?
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  8. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  9. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  10. Does MA french exam pattern contains viva also along with the written test?
  11. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  15. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?