14th February 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am Harsha Suman, a 3rd year student, pursuing Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Telecom Informatics. Bharti Airtel being best Telecommunication company and related to my domain. So, I want to ask about procedures for doing summer internship with Bharti Airtel. Please tell me all information regarding internship.

Related Questions:
12th August 2017, 11:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in Bharti Airtel, you have to write an application to the HOD of the company mentioning about the details of internship. Then send the application with your resume to the authorities of the company. If you get a positive feedback, then you have to visit them with a NOC prepared by your college and wait for their instructions which you have to follow carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?