24th September 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel

dear sir, my name is Sanjeev kumar and i am pursuing B.tech in ECE and currently i am in 3rd year. sir i want to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel. so sir please reply me with the complete procedure for the application at airtel.
my email is: [email protected]

11th October 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel

sir i am rohit sharma , i am persuing b.tech , e.c.e in l.c.e.t ,ludhiana and i want to 6 months summer training in bharti airtel so sir please reply me with ur answer about the whople proceduer for the application .
my email us :- [email protected]
11th October 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

do bharti airtel provide 6 months summer training ?
17th November 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my name is Himanshu kumar and i am pursuing B.tech in ECE and currently i am in 4th year. sir i want to do 6 month industrial training in Bharti Airtel. so sir please reply me with the complete procedure for the application at airtel.
my email is: [email protected].
1st May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir iam btech ece 2nd year ece student ...now i want summer training in airtel 2013 please tell how to apply
send me all information @ email id
[email protected]
7th May 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i am a btech ece 2nd year student ..plzz let me know how to apply for summer training.
email [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a b.tech 3rd year st udent .i wann a training in airtel plz tell how to apply.send me all information @ [email protected]
9th November 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Download Application form and Summit it in your nearest airtel placement cell.
17th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a b.tech 3rd year ece student .i wann a training in airtel plz tell how to apply.send me all information @ [email protected]
12th August 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam i am b.tech 4th year ece student i want 6 month training in bharti airtel plz tell what is procesure for this my emai id is [email protected]
6th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm manasa want to do 6 months internship in airtel please mail me the procedure to [email protected]
12th April 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i m bhawna in last year of my ca internship having attempt in nov 2015 want to pursue industrial in bharti kindly contact asap [email protected]
19th October 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am arjun kumar . I am persuing b.tech from RIMT mandi gobindgarh punjab.I am currently 4th year ECE student .i want to six month industrial training in bharti airtel . Please mail me procdure to [email protected]
20th October 2015, 01:17 AM
work@home

First you need to log onto Bharati Airtel official website "airtel.in"
Then click on career link on top. Then you will be leaded to official career page of airtel. You will find job vacancies along with the advertisement of internship program conducted by Airtel. Register for the program by filling up the necessary online documentations.
20th October 2015, 01:19 AM
work@home

First you need to log onto Bharati Airtel official website "airtel.in"
Then click on career link on top. Then you will be leaded to official career page of airtel. You will find job vacancies along with the advertisement of internship program conducted by Airtel. Register for the program by filling up the necessary online documentations.
2nd April 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,i am ece 3rd year btech student could you please tell me the procedure for applying internship at airtel to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?