9th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an ECE student who have just completed first year of B.Tech. I want to know if I can apply for an Internship program in my vacation that is in summer for a month long. If yes, please tell me company names in Odisha which offer them and the procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  2. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. Companies offering summer internship to second year B.Tech ECE students?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  6. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies in Delhi offering internship in B.Tech ECE I year?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
27th December 2015, 06:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no companies which offer internship during summer vacation to ECE first year students. This is because the first year students have negligible knowledge of their domain. Hence technical positions are not opened for them. However, there are other internship opportunities in other fields like Content writing, Journalism, etc. which you can seek through various internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, 10internship, internshala, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?