11th September 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?

I am B.Tech 3rd year student in Civil Engg
What is the procedure to do the internship in IIT Madras and what is the Qualification for that opportunity

Related Questions:
  1. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  3. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  4. How to get internship in any IIT? Procedure for selection for internship?
  5. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  10. Exams to answer to get into Space Engineering?
  11. How can I join IIT Madras if I am interested in doing B.E in IIT
  12. Is it possible to get some research internship in IIT's?
  13. When are the results of BHEL ET's thorough GATE?
  14. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  15. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  17. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  18. Procedure to do internship from IIT?
19th September 2014, 06:00 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?

IIT Madras- Summer Internship and Training Program- is open for all the students from the first to final year of B.Tech, BE,BCA,MCA, B.Sc (IT) / B. Sc. (Engg.)/ 3 Years Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?