11th January 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship in UltraTech/Ambuja Cement for MBA(Finance) student?

Dear Friends,
I want to know about internship in UltraTech/ Ambuja Cement companies? What are the procedure to be doing internship as I am a student of MBA(Finance)?

8th August 2017, 08:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in UltraTech/Ambuja Cement for MBA(Finance) student?

In order to apply for internship in the above mentioned companies, you have to check out the vacancies available for internship. Then you have to write an application mentioning about the area of internship and wait for their reply. According to their vacancies they will respond to your request and then you have to get a NOC from your college and visit them to complete the selection procedure.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?