4th July 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?

I want to know that am i eligible for internship???? I am a student of sec yr b.e. If yes i wanna know the internship applying procedure for tcs or other countries.my email id is [email protected] plz rply

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  2. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  5. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  11. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  13. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  14. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  15. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  17. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
11th July 2015, 11:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?

I am extremely sorry to state you are not eligible for internship opportunity in TCS and its like companies. This is because most of the companies do not prefer candidates of second year of engineering for internships. Usually they recruit interns from third and final year of engineering. Hence, you need to pursue training course now and achieve certifications through which you can make your application strong for internship in your third year.
21st July 2015, 12:09 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Internship procedure in TCS and other companies for 2nd year of Engineering students?

Companies do not provide training to the second year student.After the third year of the last semester you can apply for the training in such companies.Procedure for applying training in such company are-

1-Go to the TCS office near by your location.
2-Select the course and take the application form from there.
3-Fill it and deposit it along with the training letter.
4-At the time of deposit of application form submit the registration fees also.
29th December 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a IInd year student of computer science . Can I attend any training course other than intership from companies like TCS or IBM? Please reply ASAP. My email ID is [email protected] .
16th April 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 2nd year btech mechanical branch..i want to know that i m eligible for any summer internship program? If yes please reply ....
My email id [email protected]
5th November 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a second year EEE engineering student @ Manipal institute of technology can i get any freelance internship in any companies this December? Preferably in transformers or induction motor manufacturing units.
If yes please mail me, my mail id is [email protected]
21st March 2021, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of second year ECE...SREE DATTHA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS IF THERE IS ANY FREE INTERNSHIP TRAINING THEN PLEASE INFORM TO MY MAIL [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?