7th February 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing internship in Wipro?

I'm a final year MCA student I want to do my intern at wipro help me in finding the procedure . Reply me at [email protected].

19th February 2014, 10:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship in Wipro?

The Internship duration lasts for the period of 2 Months.The Internship program which is annual Internship program conducted by the Wipro Ltd is called as WiSE. The specific training program lasts for the 8 weeks duration.This program mainly involves in the mentoring of the students on the Project deliverable.Each student will be allocated a Project Guide.

The candidates or Interns will be given live projects accordingly.The candidates will be selected for the Internship from the premier colleges.The candidates will be allotted to the various vertical of wipro such as Wipro Consumer care lighting,Wipro Infrastructure engineering,Wipro Technologies,Wipro Infotech,Wipro Eco-Energy,and Wipro BPO and Wipro Ltd and more.

These internship opportunities will be helpful for you in the Job Placements/Interviews.This project and Internship will be beneficial to the career opportunities.The skills can be utilize in the Pre placements Interviews.And the candidates will generally be allocated to work on the areas such as Finance,Systems and Processes,Marketing,Market Research,Consulting areas,Business Analytics,Service Delivery,Human Resource department and in the Operations sector.

The candidates in the Final year course can grab the Opportunity.So there by you can get benefited on the Solving capabilities as well as Business communication skills and more.These every selection process and the Internship program conducted by the Wipro’s Talent Acquisition team.
4th July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing internship in Wipro?

How to do intership while studying B.tech ETC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?