28th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing intern at Wipro?

I'm a final year MCA student I want to do my intern at wipro help me in finding the procedure . Reply me at [email protected].

7th February 2014, 11:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of doing intern at Wipro?

For doing Internship at WIPRO,you must see the terms used for it.WiSE is the Wipro Summer Internship Experience.So basically this program is conducted every year by the WIPRO Company.Basically Wipro recruits the members from the best Business Schools.They conduct this internship for the Two months duration.

Every year,the Internship conducts from the Month of April to Month of June.So the candidates will be given a project guide,who teaches you about core subjects of you.The students will be monitored very frequently by the guides,and will be checked the deliverables by the guide.After that a Final Interview will be conduct to know the Project findings.

Also they conduct the interview to check the recommendations given by the Business head.This Internship program provides an opportunity to work with the Multinational projects.So Wipro selects the candidates from the top most B Schools.They will be placed in the various projects such as at Wipro consumer care lighting,Wipro Infrastructe engineering,Wipro Technologies,Wipro Infotech,Wipro Eco energy,Wipro Business Process Outsourcing.

Generally the projects which the candidates will be assigned as Market Research,Business analytics,Marketing,Consulting,Service Delivery,Finance,Systems and processes,Human Resources and more.By doing Internship at Wipro,candidates can gain a good knowledge.

The candidates will be assigned a new live projects.So that the out come of the project will be beneficial to the candidates by rich learning experience.Candidates will be selected from the premier B Schools.Remember one thing,the candidates will be assigned to the various cities of India for doing their Internship.
12th February 2014, 11:27 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing intern at Wipro?

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of Wipro for WiSE is the Wipro Summer Internship Experience. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. It is conducted annually by the WIPRO and for two months. The company recruits the members from the best Business Schools.
It is conducted in April to June every year. The recruits have a project guide who teaches them the core subjects. An interview is conduct to know the project findings. Successful interns are placed in the various projects such as at Wipro consumer care lighting, Wipro Infrastructure engineering, Wipro Technologies, Wipro InfoTech, Wipro Eco energy, Wipro Business Process Outsourcing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?