25th January 2022, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for summer Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello, I am Revathi, 3rd year student in the stream of Chemical Engineering in B.Tech in M.S.Ramaiah institute of technology, Bengaluru . I want pursue summer Internship at ONGC or IOCL. So what is the procedure and how can I apply? Please tell me the eligibility criteria also.
Thank you.

27th January 2022, 04:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for summer Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure and eligibility to apply for summer Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure

You can apply for the internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student by sending your documents to the company via email.

Eligibility:

You must have completed a graduation or should be pursuing a graduation to be eligible for the internship.
27th January 2022, 04:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for summer Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure and eligibility to apply for summer Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd-year student?

The candidate can apply for the internship in ONGC/IOCL by filling out the application form that is available on the website of the company. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months, the candidate should have knowledge of Flask, Python, etc to be eligible for the internship. The candidate should be from Bangalore or nearby places to be eligible for the internship.
23rd March 2022, 11:21 PM
Ar_pit

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online through the Email.

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?