17th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am NIT Jalandhar 3rd year student in the stream of department of Chemical Engineering in B.Tech. I want pursue Winter Internship at ONGC or IOCL. So what is the procedure and how can I apply? Please tell me the eligibility criteria also. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Chennai for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Where I should apply for Winter Internship being a B.E.(Metallurgy and Material Engineering) 3rd year student of NIT-Durgapur? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  15. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship for B.Tech(Information Science & Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  17. Thermal/Nuclear organizations which offer 15 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Nuclear Science and Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
14th December 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedures to apply winter internship in IOCL/ONGC for B.tech students of Energy Engineering?
15th December 2015, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

The detailed notification of internship in ONGC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get the details.

In order to apply for internship in IOCL, click here. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions displayed and then click on the Apply link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?