15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
I want to do Summer Internship in DRDO.
Can you please tell me the eligibility
criteria and procedure to how to apply.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  4. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  5. DRDO internship application procedure?
  6. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  8. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2018, 10:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in DRDO, you should have completed your 2nd year with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and should have good technical knowledge. To apply at first you have to contact the authorities of your college and get a permission letter from them. Now write an application mentioning the details of the training and send it with the permission letter along with your resume to the respective DRDO lab. If they find you eligible then they will allow you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?