6th December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

hello
i am in b.tech 3rd yr chemical engineering.
i want to do training/internship in summer in reputed companies.
as a chemical engineering student shall
i aplly for DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, BHEL ,BEL Companies for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  5. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  8. How can I do my internship for 6 weeks in NTPC or DMRC
  9. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  10. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  12. How can I get summer internship at BHEL while studying 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  13. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
9th December 2014, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is very difficult to get internship opportunities in the PSUs like BHEL, IOCL, ONGC, BEL, DMRC. This is because there are very less openings for internships. Moreover, most of the openings are filled by the students who are wards of the employees in these PSUs or on the recommendation of senior or high level employees in these PSUs. Hence internship opportunity is very hard to get. However, you can avail the training opportunities. You need to contact the concerned branch to get the application form and submit the completely filled application form before the stipulated date to the concerned authority. The training details of ONGC is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 2168 views)
4th December 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

How to find summer internship training in chemical engineering at ONGC Dehradun. I am IIIRD YEAR student at Bharti Vidyapeeth college of engineering, Pune. Kindly let me know lthe procedure to apply for the same. MY ADDress is 20/ii Vivek vihar roorkee Road Meerut

Suraj Bansal dated 4/12/16
14th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there internship given by BHEL at Hyderabad for 4th semester completed in chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?