10th June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Apprentice training in good company?

I was completed BE MECHANICAL with 65% in june2013. I am looking for job but every company require reference in company and experience. therefore I wanted to get apprentice training in good company. So what kind of procedure to get apprentice in your company?

11th June 2021, 06:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to get Apprentice training in good company?

Any individual, who has completed 14 years of age, is physically fit and having minimum educational qualification prescribed for a trade can undergo apprenticeship training. Trade Apprentice salary in Ordnance Factory ranges between ₹ 1 Lakhs to ₹ 1.3 Lakhs. This is an estimate based on salaries received from employees of Ordnance Factory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?