10th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

After MCA training is required to get a good job? Better company for doing training?

After the completion of MCA degree training is required to get a good job?which company will be better ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing MCA training is required to get a good job?
  2. Is training necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  3. Job training is necessary to get a good job after MCA?
  4. Good institute for On job training for MCA?
  5. Complete information about training in a good company?
  6. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  7. How may I find six months paid training in the final year of MCA program?
  8. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  9. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  11. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  12. Training in HCL for MCA student from IGNOU? Institute for the same?
  13. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  14. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  15. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  16. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Java training institutes or company in Punjab?
8th August 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After MCA training is required to get a good job? Better company for doing training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After the completion of MCA degree training is required to get a good job?which company will be better ?

No, training is not required to get a good job after completion of MCA. Candidates after completion of MCA can get various jobs in India. Sometimes, it is very difficult to get a job for fresher candidates. For them training is required to get a good job. Various organizations offering training for MCA graduates. HCL Training & Staffing Services offer Training & Hiring program for MCA completed candidates. Those candidates who have scored at least 65% marks in 10th, 12th , graduation and post graduation with no standing back papers are eligible for the HCL Training & Hiring program. Duration of the training is six months. The fee for the HCL Training & Hiring program is Rs 2,95,000. Details are available in the HCL Training & Staffing services website given Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?