9th May 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Application procedure for doing in-plant training from a good company?

sir, I am Sanjeev Kumar, second year doing mechanical engineering from SRM UNIVERSITY, Chennai.I want to do in-plant training during this summer in your esteemed company. I am having a group of 8 students who are interested to do training in good company.So would you help me with the application procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  2. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  3. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  4. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  5. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  6. Procedure for training and job in NTPC plant near Indore?
  7. What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant?
  8. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  9. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  10. Complete information about training in a good company?
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  12. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?
  14. How to do training at Bokaro Steel plant for Diploma engineering student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  16. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  17. List of the companies offering 6 months in-plant training for B.Tech CSE students in Aurangabad(Maharashtra)?
  18. How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering
11th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for doing in-plant training from a good company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I am Sanjeev Kumar, second year doing mechanical engineering from SRM UNIVERSITY, Chennai.I want to do in-plant training during this summer in your esteemed company. I am having a group of 8 students who are interested to do training in good company.So would you help me with the application procedure?

Interested students have to apply for in-plant training from a good company through their college placement and training department. They have to apply for in-plant training with the necessary documents like no objection certificate (NOC) from their college, resume and covering letter. Students can also apply for in-plant training through employee referral mode. It is one of the highly successful ways to get in-plant training in leading companies. Students are selected for in-plant training on the basis of merit and sometimes through interview also. Students can also get help from their seniors or college professors for in-plant training from a good company.
23rd October 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for doing in-plant training from a good company?

When implant training is conducted in bsnl and what is the procedure to apply for the training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?