10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled in implant training with Mechanical stream at Central Foundry Forge Plant, Haridwar?

Sir, I am in 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and want to undergo implant training at Central Foundry Forge Plant (CFFP), Ranipur (Haridwar). Send me procedure to get enroll here for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  2. Which semester is apt for Implant training? Procedure for Implant training?
  3. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  4. List of institutes offering Implant Training in Bangalore -- [New]
  5. Top ten colleges abroad with admission details to study M.Tech in Foundry & Forge Technology
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  7. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  9. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  10. Registration criteria for summer training in Mechanical stream at BHEL, Haridwar?
  11. Eligibility for implant training in any company? Procedure to join training?
  12. List industries offering implant training to Mechanical students in Rajasthan?
  13. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  14. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  15. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  16. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  17. How to do implant training from BHEL in EEE stream? What is the procedure and when to apply for it?
  18. How to get the permission from the company to do the implant training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
31st October 2017, 04:11 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled in implant training with Mechanical stream at Central Foundry Forge Plant, Haridwar?

The procedure to apply is as follows :

You have to go through the college you are studying in.

* Make an offline application for the same to the executive engineer of the office.

* Attach the request letter which you got from the college.

If they have any vacancy, they may call you for the same otherwise they wont.

Due to the uncertain nature, you are advised to apply in more than one companies.

Since it is not a dedicated training program, they may or may not pay you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?