3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?

Hello Sir, I am Tuntun Kumar Thakur, a student of B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical stream. I would like to take industrial training from Durgapur steel plant. Please tell me the procedure to do Industrial Training. Please let me know.

8th August 2016, 03:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?

For getting yourself enrolled for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant being a mechanical engineering student, you need to follow certain steps mentioned below;

> Contact the branch officials where you wish to get yourself enrolled.

> You will have to submit the application form before the stipulated date.

> Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time and will then have to appear for an interview session.

> Having cleared the interview process, if you are selected for the internship program, you can very much get admission.
26th January 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?

I am student of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering.I want to do vocational training in DSP so how to apply?
Please help me!
1st February 2017, 12:26 AM
patilketan703

Hello Sir, I am ketan patil, a student of B.E 2nd year Mechanical stream. I would like to take industrial training from Durgapur steel plant. Please tell me the procedure to do Industrial Training. Please let me know.
28th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do winter vocational training in computer Engineering in DSP 2017.
8th May 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am Tuntun Kumar Thakur, a student of B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical stream. I would like to take industrial training from Durgapur steel plant. Please tell me the procedure to do Industrial Training. Please let me know.my gmail [email protected] . mn.no. 8529396433
14th May 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am Ganeswar sahu, a student of diploma mechanical stream. I would like to take industrial training from durgapur steel plant.please tell me the procedure to do industrial training. Please, let me know my cont no 9938110075
7th June 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. Here I am chandan kumar ...a student of MECHANICAL engg in MPCT Gwalior.....i want to do vocational training in your reputed company, please suggest me the procedure and contact details to meet the requisite knowledge
4th July 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am sk Sikandar, a student of diploma (ME). I would like to take industrial training from durgapur steel plant. Please tell me the procedure to do industrial Training. My gmail (sksikandar812@gmail. Com)
8293022271 my cont no.
22nd December 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, My self Debraj Mukherjee. I'm student of Bitm (santiniketan),In Diploma Mechanical engineering ,2nd year. Sir, I want a Industrial Training And sir DSP Training is my dream.

So please sir kindly suggest me.

I always be thankful of u.

My Contact no. 8617040979
17th January 2018, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

My respected sir, my self mintu pal. I am the student of mechanical engineering 2nd year(4th semester). I have a wish to take training from durgapur steel plant. Please help me sir. My email addess is : [email protected]. Contact no:9064315414.
13th April 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Dharmendra pradhan .I am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year (4th Srm), I have a wish to take summer internship training from durgapur Steel plant. I requested to you sir kindly help me.
[email protected]
Oh. No-8249352812
21st June 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Nakul kumar .I am student of Electrical Engineering 2nd year (4th sem),I have a wish to take summer internship training from durgapur dpl plant.I requested to you sir kindly help me [email protected]
Mobile no-9002590975
26th July 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Snehasis Mukherjee .I am student of Cibil Engineering 3rd year (5th sem) (Purulia Govt. Engg. College),I have a wish to take Industrial training from your concern.I requested to you sir kindly help me .( My mail id:- [email protected])
Mobile no-9800158562
25th October 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to attend vocational training at DSP Durgapur mechanical training ,please inform me
10th November 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Vishal Roy .I am student of AEIE 3RD YEAR(Academy of technology).I have a wish to take industrial training from your concern .I request sir kindly help me. My mail id is - [email protected],mob no -9935085556
10th November 2018, 06:41 PM
Roy vishal

Respected sir, I am Vishal roy .I am student of ELECTRONIC AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING (ACADEMY OF TECHNOLOGY)5TH sem,I have a wish to take Industrial training from your concern.I requested to you sir kindly help me .( My mail id:- [email protected]
Mobile - 9935085556
15th March 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for industrial training in DSP Durgapur for mechanical engineering student ?
Respected sir,
I am Prince Kumar student of mechanical engineering 4th sem, I have a wish to take industrial training from your concern.
I requested to you sir kindly help me.
My mail ID is
[email protected]
Mobile No. 7460032858
27th June 2019, 12:24 AM
sankit509

Hello sir, i am diploma 3rd year student...i want a training in durgapur steel plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?