10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship after Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Apollo Heath Care? How can I enroll for internship?

Sir, I have just passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy course and want to do internship. Can I do internship from Apollo Heath Care? How can I enroll for internship?

31st October 2017, 04:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances to do internship after Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Apollo Heath Care? How can I enroll for internship?

Apollo generally have interns from their own nursing or medical colleges and generally don't take the trainees from the outside.

So, in your city if they don't have their medical college on their own, you can apply for an internship there.

You are advised to apply to more than one hospitals.

You have to reach there with an offline application, addressed to the dean.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?