5th January 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am currently STUDYING in my 3rd semester of b.tech mechanical from ISM DHANBAD.

I would like to know about the procedure for WINTER internship at BOKARO STEEL PLANT,BOKARO.?

Kindly,let me know the procedure soon. I hereby,look forward for your response.

Yours sincerly
Subinay Mandal

11th January 2015, 05:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?

Procedure to get enrolled for Winter Internship at Bokaro Steel Plant :-

- Since you are from ISM Dhanbad, so you have a very good chance of getting intenship opportunity.
- However, since you are from second year so you might not get chance because you have very less domain knowledge and moreover, the seats for internship are very less and it is during the winters. But you can definitely try for it.
- You need to approach the Bokaro Steel plant and contact the HR department of it.
- Have a discussion with Manager or officer-in-charge, get to know of any possibilities of getting internship opportunity, application procedure. Do as directed by him/her.
- You can go for training course in Bokaro Steel Plant if internship opportunity is not available.
3rd August 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?

Respected sir/madam
I am 3rd year mechanical engineering student i want to do training as well as internship in bokaro steel plant please help hoe to enroll and get this opportunity to do training in bokaro steel plant..i cannot find the HR contact no..i will be hoghly grateful get this opportunity thank with regards
[email protected]
2nd September 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do I apply for winter internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?