15th April 2012, 09:47 PM
appu raushan

Procedure to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? Link of submission of form?

sir i am appu raushan study at hit haldia in stre. instrumentation and control engg. (4th semester ) sir please give me information and procedure of summer training at bokaro steel plant.if it is possible then give me link for submission of form

23rd August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? Link of submission of form?

sir, i am pramod kumar singh study at rtu (govt. college) mechanical engg.(5th sem) sir please give information and procedure to summer training at bokaro steel plant, if it is possible then give me link for submission of form...thanks
23rd August 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? Link of submission of form?

sir i am pramod kumar singh study at m.l.v. govt textile and engg collage Bhilwara (Vth semester mechanical) sir please give me information and procedure of summer training at bokaro steel plant.if it is possible then give me link for submission of form
18th February 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am amit kumar study at surya world engineering college. electrical engineering (4th semester ) sir please give me information and procedure of summer training at bokaro steel plant.if it is possible then give me link for submission of form. pls sent a link for submission of form in my email address [email protected]
1st April 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the fields and area in which BSL provides training for the student.??
10th April 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam rohit kumar at study srm university doing b.e.now i study in (4th semester).sir please give me information at procedure of summer training at bokaro steel plant.if it is possible then give me link for submission form.please sent a link of form in my email address,at:[email protected]
11th April 2013, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am Raj kumar a student of 4th semester mechanical branch.i want vocational training of 6 weeks from 1st june,13 onwards in sail,bokaro.plz guide me the procedure to apply here to be sure..for dis i'll be thankful to u.... Phone-09023256774 [email protected]
18th January 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Respcted sir,
I am Smriti Sakshi of B.Tech 2nd year student of branch Electrical and electronics engineering. In april ,I will finish my 4th semester. I want to take industrial training from Bokaro Steel plant . Please tell me procedure for applying for training.
Sir please help me.l will be thankful to u.my email id is [email protected].
20th February 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i am HIMANGSHU GHOSH of B.tech 2nd year of branch Mechanical and i want to take the industrial training from Durgapur Steel Plant (SAIL) . On coming April i will finish 4th semester from KIIT UNIVERSITY . Please tell me procedure for applying for training.
sir please help me .
My email id is [email protected]
11th April 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir im completed b.tech 5th semester I interested for industrial training sail.please apply pr
ocedures.my branch eee.EMAIL.rd.sahu2011@gmail contact 9955657493
11th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am ranjit an electrical engineer student..i want to take training at Durgapur Steel Plant this summer..plz mail me with the address and [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?