16th December 2012, 09:06 AM
aanchalgupta079

How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?

hello sir,
i 'm aanchal gupta in 2nd year...from electrical and electronics engineering want to do summer internship in thermal bokaro steel power plant..so what to do..what's the procedure..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  3. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  6. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  7. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  8. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  9. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  10. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  11. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  12. Procedure of summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a MBA student
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  14. Summer Training programme in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech(ME) student?
  15. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am studying 5th semester in B.Tech Mechanical from NIT Srinagar
8th February 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?

I want to know the date of training in february and related terms and conditions. I m student of 3rd year diploma from electrical branch
2nd March 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Yes, I want to know that what are the important things which i can't miss during the training period in Thermal Power Plant ?
11th March 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I, Md.Danish.Khan a 6th semester Mech. Engg. student under B.P.U.T,University want to inform you that i am interested to do my summer training at BOKARO STEEL PLANT to enhance my practical knowledge.
please kindly inform me about it in addition to necessary information
For this, i shall be grateful near you.
CONTACT-8093284913
[email protected]
3rd September 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am eee student final year intership for project three month doing . mobile no-9840896284 cheenai
20th May 2017, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for the internship in thermal power plant for electronics and communication engineering 2nd year students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?