6th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?

Respected Sir / Madam
I am Priya Sinha , a student of Shree rayeshwar institute of engineering and information technology affiliated to GOA university currently in the 5th semester of electronics and telecommunication engineering want to do training /internship in SAIL bokaro steel city. Kindly update me with the procedures for the same as soon as possible.
e-mail id : [email protected]

10th April 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?

SAIL is one of the top companies of the nation. It is a public sector unit holding the status of Maharatna. Hence, various candidates look forward to training in SAIL every year. You can definitely pursue your training in SAIL, Bokaro Steel City even though you are studying in an institute which is affiliated to GOA university. There is no bar as such for the institutions in which a student should study to pursue training in SAIL.

It is very easy to get a training opportunity in SAIL, Bokaro if you have some contacts with any high ranking employees of SAIL, Bokaro. Even if your friends have, then also it will help you. You can directly get the training opportunity on his/her recommendation. Otherwise you need to write to the HR, get an application form, fill it up and submit it along with a Demand Draft of training fees (if any).
21st January 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I Devendra prasad Yadav, a student of GL BAJAJ institute of management and research, Greater Noida and I am doing PGDM. I seek an opportunity for a management trainee in MARKETING or FINANCE from your organisation. kindly suggest me the procedure for the same as soon as possible.
email - [email protected]
25th September 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am sintu kumar ,a student of mechanical engineering in 5th semester from dumka engineerig college, how can i apply for training/internship from sail bokaro.
please inform me about the procedure for training in sail bokaro..
email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?