29th January 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for implant training in DRDO in Chenai for EEE students?

I am interested to undergo implant training in drdo in Chennai. I am studying B.E-EEE. Did they give training to EEE students? If so what is the procedure? How to apply for it.

11th March 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for implant training in DRDO in Chenai for EEE students?

Iam an ece student, am also interested to join drdo training, pls reply me if training available in chennai .thanks in advance
13th March 2016, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

DRDO is a highly restricted area since it deals with the defense sector of India. Hence it is not possible to apply for implant training in DRDO through offline mode or online mode in other companies. You will need referral of employees in DRDO or the senior level employees in Indian Army/Air Force/Navy to apply for training in DRDO. They will need to contact the HR department to get the details of application and apply on your behalf giving his/her consent in your application.
15th March 2016, 11:00 PM
OnePlus

** Director of that Lab is only legal person who can give you permission for the training in there Lab.
** So go to that Lab in which you want to do summer training in DRDO and then contact to the director of that Lab.
** If He/she provide you permission then you have to fill application form for the training and then submit it with your full detail along with your NOC certificate which you will get in your college.
** Then may charge negligible for providing you summer training in there lab.
28th July 2020, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What do they tech during the implant period in chennai lab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?