8th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join implant training in HCL after B.Tech in IT?

Sir I am donig B.TECH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I want to do an implant training in hcl. Tell me what are the procedure to join the implant training.

7th July 2017, 10:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join implant training in HCL after B.Tech in IT?

In order to join implant training in HCL you have to visit the official website and submit your resume. You can also write a cover letter mentioning the details of internship and swnd t with your resume to the HR department of the company. If they finds you eligible then you will be called to visit them with a NOC issued by your college. Now they will guide you accordingly to complete the selection procedure which you have to follow sincerely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?