24th March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship after MHA with physiotherapy?

I have completed MHA course with Physiotherapy specialization. I want to know about the procedure to do internship now as i have completed the course. Please reply with an appropriate answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Physiotherapy Internship in PGI, Chandigarh?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  6. Application procedure for Internship in Army hospital for Physiotherapy students?
  7. What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  9. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  10. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  12. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  13. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in CMC, Ludhiana for Bachelor of Physiotherapy final year student?
  15. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  16. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
  18. Can i do six months Physiotherapy Internship in Army Hospital? What is the procedure for this?
27th March 2016, 12:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship after MHA with physiotherapy?

In order to pursue internship from a recognized Institute/Organization, you first of all should contact the organization and fill up the application form for it and provide all the mandatory documents required. Therefore, after that if you will have fulfilled the eligibility criteria to pursue internship from that particular organization, you will be very much provided admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?