26th April 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?

Hello everyone,
I want to know the entrance exam
for Master of Physiotherapy course.
I want to do MPT in AIIMS.
Kindly tell me the procedure for admission.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Master of Physiotherapy course is offered in AFMC and AIIMS? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed procedure to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  3. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  7. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy in AFMC, Pune? When the application form of entrance exam will be released? From where I will get the application form? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure for MBSS at AIIMS? Information about its entrance exam?
  9. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  10. Entrance exams and colleges for Master of Physiotherapy? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  12. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  14. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Masters in Physiotherapy at AIIMS, Delhi? Date of this Exam?
  16. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  17. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
29th April 2015, 02:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?

I am sorry to say that AIIMS is not offering Master of Physiotherapy course. So, I suggest you to apply for admission in other colleges.

List of colleges offering Master of Physiotherapy course:-

AWH Special College
Address: Payyanakkal, Kozhikode, Kerala

Acharya Institute of Health Sciences
Address: Andrahalli Main Road, Off Magadi Road, Bengaluru

Alva's College of Physiotherapy
Address: Alva’s health center complex, Moodbidri

Adhiparasakthi College of Pharmacy
Address: Melmaruvathur, 603 319, Cheyyur Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Kesavarayanpettai, Tamil Nadu

Amity University
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

D.A.V. Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Opposite Burlton Park, Jalandhar, Punjab
20th October 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?

I have done my BPT from Rajiv Gandhi University, Karnataka. Am I eligible to give MPT CET for Maharashtra?
17th October 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Are there any national institutions for physiotherapy education in India? Please provide the list of institutions...thank you
1st December 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the entrance exam and when to apply that(whether after the completion of internship/BPT 4th year)
5th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do physiotherapy in AFMC
Please can me inform me all the details regarding eligibility And entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?