10th November 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

hi,
I am student of bachelor of physiotherapy at hyderabad(A.P),
I would like to do my internship at AIIMS
so can you please help me how do i apply
for this and what is procedure for this..??
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Can i apply for 1 month internship from AIIMS? When and how to do it?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  9. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
7th December 2015, 11:44 PM
afreen fatma

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing bachelor of physiotherapy from Integral institute of medical science and research. I want to know that can I do my internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh?
2nd June 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Can I apply for internship at AIIMS Delhi for my internship after completing my final year of physiotherapy. Can you please let me know the criteria to apply for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?