30th March 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Kenya Medical training college?

I am meshack did my KCSE last year and score cplus and am interested to join kenya medical training college, so can you please help me? What is the procedure followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of seats for doing service nursing diploma e-training in kenya medical college?
  2. Basic requirements to get admission in Kenya Medical Training College for Nurse? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Nairobi? Qualification required to get admission?
  4. How can I do industrial training in Kenya while doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  5. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  6. List few job oriented courses in Kerala after vocational higher secondary completion?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  8. Basic requirement to get Adminision in kenya Medical training college for Clinical officer
  9. How to join any kind of training while doing B.Tech? Procedure to join it?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed to join summer training at IBM?
  11. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  12. How can I get scholarship by Kenya Airways to do Pilot Training course?
  13. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  15. Procedure to join medical colleges?
  16. How to get medical seat in Siddhartha medical college? What is the procedure?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the NDA basic training after completion of 12th standard? What is the procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure for admission in St. Johns Medical College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?