30th March 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission in air hostess training institute?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am 19 years old and have passed out 12th in science with 62.2%. I am fully aware with the eligibility. I just want to know the full procedural take admission in air hostess training institute? Is there any entrance exam for this or any thing means total details need. If you help me I will be grateful to you.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes for Air Hostess training in India?
  2. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  3. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess training in institute?
  4. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Career in Airline companies like- Jet Airways and Etihad for Electronics and Communication engineer?
  7. Procedure and requirements to become an Air Hostess? Which are the best institutes for training?
  8. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  9. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. What is the total cost for taking up training for air hostess? How long would be the training?
  16. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess?
  17. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?
  18. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
30th March 2017, 11:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in air hostess training institute?

Minimum eligibility for Air hostess:

12th passed or graduation in any discipline.

No age limit should not be more than 27 years.

To get admission in the above mentioned course you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state or by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination you will be most eligible to get admission in this situation if you clear the minimum cut off marks required for admission.
You will have to avail the application form from the respective Institute is a by visiting the official website of the institute or by visiting the institute itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?