29th January 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Hello sir, I want to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya. Please tell me about admission procedure and fee structure? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship after admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from Bank of India to study CA course? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship while studying in CA course?
  2. Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship if already taken an education loan?
  3. Which school is best in Kenya which offers Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course?
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  9. Can I apply for Merit Cum-Means Scholarship if got admission in AMU for Civil engineering?
  10. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in Lovely Professional University being a 12th IGCSE student from Kenya?o
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. How to get admission in the Undergraduate Engneering course under DASA scheme?
26th February 2017, 10:36 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

For registration documents that are required are:
~Copies of your KCSE certificates and Leaving Certificate or Equivalents.
~2 colour passport photographs.
~Copy of your ID or Passport.
~Non-Refundable Registration Fee Kshs. 2000
~Two Academic Referees
~Personal Statement As To Why You Want To Join KAC
International Students need to convert their qualifications to KNEC standards.
Yes you can apply for merit cum means scholarship but that depends on scholarship schemes.
You can take education loan from any bank by just applying but the eligibility criteria should match too. You may talk to the branch manager before proceeding.
1st April 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure to study Aeronautical Engineering from Kenya Aeronautical College, Kenya? How to get education loan for it? Can I apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship?

Hello, may I get to know about the fee structure for pursuing diploma in aeronautical engineering from Kenya aeronautical college, Kenya?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?