31st May 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?

is there any payment for internship in govt general hospital trivandrum

I will be happy if i get pay during this?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?
  7. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  8. Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?
  9. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  10. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  11. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  12. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so?
  13. Procedure to do internship for clinical research in a Hospital?
  14. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial?
  15. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  16. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Any good colleges in Coimbatore offering BDS/BAMS?
14th July 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of payment during internship in Government Hospital Trivendrum?

Sir, I am student doing my MBBS in a private institution under KUHS .we are required to do the internship at our parent institution only.I would like to do a voluntary internship at district hospital ,Trivandrum after completion of d required.kindly provide me the details on how to apply for the same.Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?