13th September 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to shift student from college hospital for internship?

My grand daughter is studying in a self financing medical college in the course MBBS.During FEBRUARYshe going to complete her course and then to undergo house surgeon there.I want to shift her from that college hospital for the internship.Procedures to followed in this regard may be intimated to me through EDUCATION ANDCAREER.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  3. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. Can I do BDS internship in any other college or hospital? Procedure to do so? -- [New]
  6. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  7. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  8. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  9. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  10. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  11. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  12. Can I do internship from a Hospital having good Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation and Pain clinic?
  13. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  14. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  15. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  18. List of Private dental colleges available in Goa or Pondicherry having MDS courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?